- California State Bar, 1995 - Member: Business Law, Nonprofit Organization Standing Committee 4-Year Appointment 2014-2017
- U.S. District Court, Northern Division of California, 1995
- U.S. District Court, Eastern Division of California, 1996
- J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law, 1995
- American Bar Association
- Santa Clara County Bar Association - Executive Committee for Labor & Employment & Executive Committee for the Business Law/Litigation Section
- Silicon Valley Bar Association
- Santa Clara County Trial Lawyers Association
- Gilroy-Morgan Hill Bar Association (Past President)
- Federal Bar Association
With more than 20 years of business experience prior to practicing law, Steven E. Springer brings an in-depth understanding to the needs of his business clients. Throughout his legal career, he has represented organizations of many sizes — from startups to established medium-sized companies with domestic and foreign operations — with a thorough knowledge of the complexity of operating a business. Mr. Springer has been recognized by clients for working closely with them to understand their business goals and legal needs.
Steven Springer provides mediation services privately through his offices and is a Civil Early Settlement Conference Neutral (CESC) for Santa Clara County. Neutrals are appointed by the Court as needed and are not employees of the Court or Santa Clara County.